Read this page in conjunction with our vision statement, ‘An Invitation’ – click here to view first.
The statement introduces three main objectives:
- Prayer Walking (click here)
- National and regional Prayer Gatherings – (click here)
- Releasing a Sound – (see below)
Releasing a Sound
Dictionary: ‘SOUND’ Definition: Sound can be like: a. A sound that you hear; b. Vibrations that travel thru’ the air; c. A sound that you hear in your spirit (subj.)
We believe that The Lord has shown us that He wants His Church to release a ‘Sound’ throughout the United Kingdom, that will bring about a defeat of the ‘enemy’ and bring His Church in the nation into a time of unprecedented blessing and increase.
We have tried to describe below the essence what we feel God is saying.:
A ‘Sound’ is rising across the nation, it is the sound of prayer, praise and worship, singing and musical instruments it is also voices speaking truth and justice and that of Christians everywhere, gathering, rising up, leaving their church buildings taking practical action within their communities.
The earthly sound of Believers ‘on the move’, is joining and resonating with the sound of the angelic army in Heaven, to change and overwhelm the ‘World’s sound’. The sound of Heaven touching earth.
The ‘Sound’ will release an awakening and hunger in our Nation for God.
As people walk purposefully, alongside and in unity, ‘as one’ with each other and in tune with their Heavenly Father, it will increasingly be a sound of the coming End Time Revival, a preparation for the soon return of Jesus Christ.
Insights and examples
This prophetic word, concerning lightning, which was released 30th January 2018 may also give some insight – click here.
Also see this article and video – Jesus heals on London Underground in most peculiar way! – click here.
From Scripture – The Sound
As recorded in 2 Chronicles 20, there was a time of national crisis. King Jehoshaphat and Israel, were threatened by the Ammonites and others.
On hearing the situation:
- The King seeks the Lord, then sounds an alarm across the nation, calling them to prayer and fasting – and the people came together to seek help from the Lord, indeed “they came from every town in Judah to seek the Lord.”
- As Jehoshaphat leads the prayer for the Nation, God speaks giving prophetic direction – the people respond in adoration and worship, encouraged and strengthened by the Lord
- ‘A Sound’ arose in the Nation as they went out – the singers leading the army!
- The enemy was ambushed by the Lord – His Heavenly Army – causing Total Victory
2 Chronicles:21 “he appointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him for the splendour of His holiness as they went out ahead of the army saying: “Give thanks to the Lord, for His love endures forever”
The final result given in v.29; was that not only did God turn around their own battle, but the Fear of the Lord impacted all the nations.
How does God instructs sound to be used in ministry? – click here for some more Biblical references.